- Bachelor’s degree in the science of psychology from the University of Copenhagen.
- Master’s degree in the science of psychology from the University of Copenhagen.
Remo majored in clinical psychology and neuropsychology. Thus, he has education in psychotherapeutic techniques and understands the biological mechanisms behind psychological disorders. This makes Remo capable in the assessment and treatment of psychological issues.
Before arriving in Qatar, Remo was primarily working in Denmark with teenagers who dealt with
behavioral and developmental disorders as well as with family therapy. He has experience in teaching
behavioral and social skills, identifying psychological conditions and determining key treatment targets.
He also has experience in treating personality disorders, stress, depression and anxiety.
Remo has received training in a wide variety of psychotherapeutic techniques, and he customizes the sessions to the individual needs of the client. Remo works with:
- Behavioral training
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Prolonged Exposure therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
Remo is passionate about helping individuals grow personally, and he has been a part of Mind Institutes’ efforts in doing so since 2019.